Rose Label Reserve: Luxury Tea from Nepal
A Rosy Elixir for Your Palate
- Top Notes: A burst of Sweet Camphor and Rose
- Middle Notes: Floral tones, Fresh Eucalyptus, and faint notes of Honey and Brown Sugar
- Bottom Note: Calming aftertaste of Minty Citrus.
Rare, Special Cultivars
- Hand-plucked and handcrafted tea leaves harvested from the special Bannockburn 157 cultivar and Wild Assamica
- Cultivated in the steep, misty highlands of Eastern Nepal's rare micro-climate and terroir.
Highly Coveted, Limited Edition Brew
- Vetted by tea specialists and experts as a mark of rarity and luxury.
- Only 88/100 Units Remaining!