Teacher Training: 1 spot for fall term!
A first of its kind program: Teacher training, for tea!
** JUST ONE SPOT LEFT FOR FALL TERM! **
Being Tea Teacher Training is a 7-month professional development program, focused entirely on teaching tea. It’s an ideal next step for a seasoned tea professional with a passion for education.
Your study will include:
- How to sensitively hold space for diverse needs and groups
- Adult learning theory, experiential learning foundations, and trauma informed teaching
- Time management and logistics of classes and workshops
- Lesson plan development
- Developing a personal practice and teacher self-care
“I have to say… it’s been awesome. I am more confident and more prepared when I walk into a class. I can think more creatively about how I want to approach certain kinds of groups or topics. I definitely feel more like a tea professional than I did before I started, even though I have been in the tea business for since 2007." - Emily Morrison
- Private instruction workshop (3-4 hours)
- Monthly workbook with homework + personal writing
- Monthly teacher cohort meeting for special workshops, discussion and teacher support
- Two practice teaching sessions required for graduation
Standard tuition is $1500 for the whole program, paid monthly at $215/mo for 7 months.