Darjeeling Earl Grey
Net Weight: 100g
Pure Darjeeling Black Tea is an experience in flavor, color, and taste. Pure Darjeeling Black tea has a pleasant, full-bodied, and woody taste. and somewhat fruity in taste and aroma. The Pure Darjeeling tea has some floral notes to it as well. The Himalayan ranges weather and soil have a great impact on Darjeeling Black tea.
There are many aspects of Darjeeling tea that make it an excellent drink for individuals who are trying to lose weight. First, one cup has just 170 calories. Second, like most other teas, it contains caffeine. Caffeine boosts your energy and mood while suppressing your appetite. It will stimulate your thermogenesis. You MAY burn more fat with this drink. For best workout results, brew and drink a cup of Pure Darjeeling tea, before you take off for the gym
Other Health Benefits of Pure Darjeeling Black Tea
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps to relax and calm your mind and body
- Rich in Polyphenols.
- May Improve Physical Performance.
- Ingredients: Darjeeling Black Tea
Method/process of Preparation of Pure Darjeeling Black Tea
You will need
- A clean cup or glass
- A teaspoon
- Pure Darjeeling Black Tea
- 150 ml hot water at 100°C
- Add one teaspoon (or proportionate) tea leaves to an empty cup
- Pour 150 ml hot water at 100°C into the cup
- Cover and steep or 3-4 minutes
- Strain and serve (add honey if you wish)
- Keep the strained leaves for 2-3 re-brews (each re-brew and steep should be a little longer than the previous one.
How to store Darjeeling Black tea
The more oxidized the tea is, the longer its shelf time or storage time. Darjeeling Black tea can be stored up to 24 months
Store your Darjeeling Black tea in a cold and dark place away from items like spices and coffee that could leach their flavors in the tea. It is also a good idea to store your tea in an opaque and airtight jar.
Disclaimer ***As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist.***