Organic Australian Lemon Myrtle Tea - 25 Tea Bags
... the aroma is amazing! It reminds me of some of those things I no longer choose to eat, like Lemon Drops and Skittles candies"
"It is highly aromatic, like the mist you breathe in when zesting a lemon or lime. The flavor is real lemon, light and pleasant ...."
"This tea has an odd tangy quality to it, more like actual lemon than any of the other lemon herbs I've tried. It leaves a tingly sensation on the mouth, and has a clean, fresh aftertaste."
- More Natural Citral than Lemongrass Tea or Lemon Verbena Tea
- DELIGHTFULLY REFRESHING Taste & Fragrance - more CITRUSY and LEMONY than Lemon Balm and Lemon Grass
- A UNIQUE and Distinctly SOOTHING and PLEASANT FLAVOR & AROMA without that lip-puckering tartness
- The Richest Natural Source of Citral -90-98%; Lemongrass -65-85%; Lemon Verbena -30-35%; Limes -2-9%
- NO CAFFEINE; ZERO CALORIES; Non-GMO; USDA Organic; Non-Chlorine Tea Bags; No Artificial flavorings
- Can be ENJOYED HOT or ICED; Drink it as is or add sweetener if needed; Pleasant lingering aftertaste. A Great Option for Lemon Tea Lovers
Considered the “queen” of the lemon herbs, Lemon Myrtle is undoubtedly one of the most popular Australian native herbs and it is now starting to enjoy huge success in international tea markets. The superior flavor profile of lemon myrtle as well as its appeal as an alternative to lemongrass has resulted in its success as a tea product.
Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) is a cousin to Lemon verbena (Aloysia citriodora)
Try adding a dash of lemon myrtle to other teas. It’s like a squeeze of fresh lemon, without the acidity!
While lemon myrtle has been used as an indigenous Australian bush medicine and flavouring for thousands of years, its health-giving properties are still being explored for natural food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic use. The leaves of the lemon myrtle tree are harvested for their aromatic essential oils, citrus-sweet flavour, and amazing health and wellbeing benefits.
Here are some of the health issues that Lemon Myrtle is purported to support .
- Anti-fungal Congestive disorders and Sore Throats
- Digestive Disorders
- Allergies and Acne
- Molluscum Contagious
- Oral Health – breath freshener and mouth cleanser
- Muscle cramps and spasms
- Sleep enhancer
- Stress and Anxiety reliever - Soothing, Relaxing, Calming